The Magnesium Sulphate for medical use embodies magnesium sulfate heptahydrate, anhydrous magnesium sulfate, magnesium sulfate monohydrate, dried magnesium sulfate, and magnesium sulfate pentahydrate.
Laiyu Chemical received the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing License in 2003. Our product is compliant with such standards as CP, USP, BP, EP and more. The Magnesium Sulphate for medical use is mostly exported to USA, Europe, and other places.
Our company has cooperated with several large-sized pharmaceutical companies in China, which can offer magnesium sulfate to act as the raw material of pharmaceuticals. When applied in medical industry, the magnesium sulfate can provide such functions as catharsis, inflammation reduction, detumescence, pain relief, central nervous system depression, the elimination of toxicant, as well as anticonvulsant and antispasmodic functions.
1. The oral medicine with its concentration of 33% is conducive to gallbladder. It is applicable for constipation, threatened premature labor, intrapartum cervical edema, severe pregnancy-induced hypertension, and some others.
2. The Magnesium Sulphate can stimulate the duodenal mucosa, which may reflexively respond to the relaxation of sphincter of common bile duct and the shrinkage of gallbladder. Accordingly, it promotes the gallbladder emptying.
3. Furthermore, our Magnesium Sulphate can be used for the treatment of cholecystitis and cholelithiasis. It is taken orally before meals or between meals 3 times a day. Its dose varies from 2g to 5g each time.
4. Our Magnesium Sulphate is commonly used for the treatment of convulsions, eclampsia, uremia, tetanus, and hypertensive encephalopathy, among others. It is also proper for the treatment of constipation and abnormal intestinal fermentation. Coordinated with insect repellent, this product allows the helminth to be easily discharged. The magnesium sulfate of 5-20g can dissolve in the warm water of 100-400mL. It had better be taken orally in the morning for one-time use only.
5. With hot compress, the 50% solution for external use can diminish inflammation and relieve pain.
6. Magnesium sulfate is hard to be absorbed by oral administration, which can increase the osmotic pressure in coelenteron. A large amount of water enables the intestinal tract to expand. Then, the intestinal wall receptor is stimulated, which gives rise to diarrhea.
7. Intramuscular injection or intravenous injection may lead to the central nervous system depression or spasmolysis. The magnesium ion can restrain the release of acetyl choline from motor nerve ending. Additionally, it can cut off the conduction between nerve and muscle, so as to relax the skeletal muscle. Therefore, it can effectively prevent and control the convulsions or eclampsia.
8. The magnesium ion directly acts on the muscle cells of the uterus. It can guard against the shrinkage of uterine muscle from calcium ion, and then inhibit the shrinkage of the uterus.