|Appearance||Light-yellow or amber viscous liquid|
|Purity % (HPLC Method)||Over 90%|
1. The ortho-diallyl bisphenol A is mainly used for the modification of bismaleimide, abbreviated as BMI. It can substantially reduce the application cost of BMI resin. Additionally, it can improve the operability and manufacturability of BMI resin. In detail, it can enhance the toughness, heat resistance, and film-forming property of BMI resin.
2. Furthermore, the O-DABPA is applicable for the electrical insulating materials, copper-coated circuit board, the high-temperature resistant dipping varnish, the insulating-paint laminated board, as well as the molded plastics, among others.
3. The ortho-diallyl bisphenol A also plays a role in wear-resistance materials, diamond wheel, heavy duty wheel, brake pads, the adhesive of high-temperature bearing, and more. In addition, it serves as the functional material as well as the aerospace structural material.
4. At last, the O-DABPA can act as the anti-ageing agent of rubber. By adding 1-3% of BBA into the rubber, the degree of ageing resistance of rubber can be significantly increased.
Packaging and Storage
1. The ortho-diallyl bisphenol A is wrapped in a drum. Each drum can bear 20kg, 50kg or 200kg of O-DABPA.
2. During transportation, this product must avoid rain shower or great pressure.
3. The product ought to be stored in a dry and ventilated warehouse. Additionally, it must leave far away from heat sources and fire sources, and prevent being exposed to sunlight.
|Dangerous Goods Mark||C (Corrosive substance)|
|Classification Codes for Dangerous Goods||1. R34 can lead to burn injuries.
2. In touch with skin, the R43 can cause allergic reactions.
|Safety Instructions||1. Don’t inhale the steam of S23 ortho-diallyl bisphenol A.
2. Once the S26 product touches eyes, please immediately use a large amount of clean water for flushing, and then go to the hospital.
3. When touching the S27 product, please take off all polluted clothes instantly.
4. It is necessary to wear suitable protective clothing when in use of S36 O-DABPA.
5. When using S37 product, a pair of suitable protective gloves is required.
6. For S39, the user had better wear the eye or face protection devices.
7. Once an accident or a discomfort occurs in use of the S45 ortho-diallyl bisphenol A, please go to the doctor for help at once.
|United Nations Number of Dangerous Goods||UN1760|
Bismaleimide Resin Additive | Rubber Additive | Polymer Additives